This article quantifies SSProtect/ KODiAC Services with links to related articles.
Every deployment of SSProtect includes the basic set of Core Services:
- :Access - Access Control that supports Multi-Factor Authentication, used for SSProtect Login, Configuration, and Content Access
- :Assess - Secure usage Tracking (and Reporting) that stores detailed information for every aspect of a KODiAC Cloud Services transaction
- :Collaborate - Policy-based Data Sharing using Zero-Configuration Organization Peer Sharing and one-way associative Third Party Trusts
- :Confidential* - Data Encryption, which coordinates with both :Shell (below) and patented KODiAC Cryptographic Offloading
* Catalogs extend this mechanism for applications that read and write multiple data files at one time, maintaining the same in-use plaintext protection achieved with In-Place Encryption though with variations designed to maintain suitable performance and scalability.
The following services are Optional, though as noted :Shell is included by default, requiring a different :Foundation Client when not necessary (typically for Email-only protection):
- :Email - A Microsoft Outlook Add-In installed by the :Foundation Client when enabled, applying SSProtect to email messages
- :Shell - Included by default, enables Adaptive Filtering and In-Place Encryption
When we combine In-Place Encryption with patented KODiAC Encryption, we realize a platform for extended service capabilities directly aligned with IT Security Team priorities. These service components build on the set of Core Services offered by SSProtect/ KODiAC. Each service is available, on-demand, to Organizations at the press of a button - and without the need to install additional software:
- :Recover - Seamless data Backup/ Restore natively designed into KODiAC Encryption, supporting High-Availability and Continuity
- :Respond - Remediation enforces Data Integrity, identifying and remediating corrupted/ sabotaged content using :Recover content
- :Respond - Analysis uses deterministic :Assess auditing (from Cryptographic Offloading) to deliver Objective Disclosure Risk insight
- :xRecovery - Leverages the :Recover KODiAC Managed Data Archive to offer full, offline Secure Data Reconstruction for an Organization
- :Honeypots - Deliver Early Detection of malicious intent by capturing attacker behavior associated with unmarked, plaintext files
You can search this site for more information on various topics, or use this link to submit a specific request. You can also send email directly to email@example.com, and our staff will respond to your needs as soon as possible.
This article was updated w/ v10.7.1 of the :Foundation Client